Next file: linux/net/decnet/af_decnet.c
Previous file: linux/net/decnet/Config.in
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 31
Mon Aug 23 10:01:02 1999
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Wed May 26 09:36:36 1999
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.3.14/linux/net/decnet/TODO linux/net/decnet/TODO
@@ -4,8 +4,6 @@
o Proper timeouts on each neighbour (in routing mode) rather than
just the 60 second On-Ethernet cache value.
- o MOP support (probably as part of Raw sockets) [hooks in]
o Routing stuff in dn_fib.c
o Misc. get/set_sockopt() functions [done for the time being, more later]
@@ -33,8 +31,6 @@
send/recvmsg() calls should simply be a vector of set/getsockopt()
- o recvmsg() to optionally report remote address.
o check MSG_TRUNC, MSG_CTRUNC are set where they should be.
o Work out if I really need support for rtnetlink "link" messages and if
@@ -45,11 +41,7 @@
o Routing ioctl() support
o Start to hack together user level software and add more DECnet support
- in ifconfig for example. Also a DECnet equivalent to Alexey's ip config
- tool is required. Hopefully I can steal some code from that.
- o Sort out MSG_EOR in sendmsg.... should it be used, or is each transmission
- a seperate message ? What about when you get interrupted by a signal ?
+ in ifconfig for example.
o Fix conninit_rx to check out each CI before queuing it
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: email@example.com)