Next file: linux/fs/ext2/inode.c
Previous file: linux/fs/Config.in
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 10
Tue Dec 7 10:01:57 1999
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Sun Nov 7 16:37:34 1999
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.3.30/linux/fs/dcache.c linux/fs/dcache.c
@@ -553,8 +553,7 @@
* An insecure source has sent us a dentry, here we verify it.
- * This is just to make knfsd able to have the dentry pointer
- * in the NFS file handle.
+ * This is used by ncpfs in its readdir implementation.
* NOTE! Do _not_ dereference the pointers before we have
* validated them. We can test the pointer values, but we
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: email@example.com)