Next file: linux/fs/lockd/clntproc.c
Previous file: linux/fs/hpfs/namei.c
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 18
Mon May 15 14:54:33 2000
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Thu May 11 15:30:08 2000
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.3.99-pre8/linux/fs/inode.c linux/fs/inode.c
@@ -377,7 +377,7 @@
* Discard all of the inodes for a given superblock. If the discard
* fails because there are busy inodes then a non zero value is returned.
- * If the discard is successful all the inodes are dicarded.
+ * If the discard is successful all the inodes have been discarded.
int invalidate_inodes(struct super_block * sb)
@@ -470,7 +470,7 @@
* Called with the inode lock held.
* NOTE: we are not increasing the inode-refcount, you must call __iget()
- * by hand after calling find_inode now! This simplify iunique and won't
+ * by hand after calling find_inode now! This simplifies iunique and won't
* add any additional branch in the common code.
static struct inode * find_inode(struct super_block * sb, unsigned long ino, struct list_head *head, find_inode_t find_actor, void *opaque)
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, email@example.com
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: firstname.lastname@example.org)